A solvent-borne protective finish formulated for interior and exterior use. It provides a semi gloss finish that combines excellent opacity with good weather resistance, making it particularly suitable for the long term protection of metal agricultural buildings and structural steel.
Metal agricultural buildings and structural steel.
Excellent covering power. Good weather resistance.
Red, Green, Black, Grey.
FINISH Semi gloss. VOLUME SOLID 45%.
Oxidos Agricultural Oxide will cover at the rate of approximately 14–16 square metres
per litre depending on the nature and porosity of the surface being painted.
Touch dry in 4–6 hours. Recoatable after 16–24 hours.
HIGH VOC CONTENT 25–50%
VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) contribute to atmospheric pollution.
EU limit value for this product (Cat A/d): 400g/l (2007).
This product contains max 400g/l VOC.
Wet: 65μm, dry: 30μm.
All surfaces to be painted should be clean, dry and free from loose and flaking material. When painting iron and steel, remove all millscale and rust. Prime bare surfaces with the appropriate primer. Rub down previously gloss painted surfaces with fine waterproof abrasive paper and rinse thoroughly. Wear a suitable face mask when dry sanding.
Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre-1960’s paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead. For further advice contact Technical Advisory 01268 557203
Stir well. Easy to apply by brush or roller. If more than one can of a colour is to be used in the same area, intermix before use.
Remove as much product as possible from application equipment before cleaning. Replace
lid firmly. Clean equipment immediately after use with white spirit or paint cleaner. Some local
authorities have special facilities for the disposal of waste coatings. Do not empty product into drains or watercourses.
• PAINT PRODUCT.
• Contains Cobalt Carboxylate and Ethyl Methyl Ketoxime – May produce an allergic reaction.
• Keep away from sources of ignition – No smoking.
• Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
• Ensure maximum ventilation during application and drying.
• Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty
of water and seek medical advice.
• After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water or a recognised skin cleaner –
DO NOT USE SOLVENT OR THINNERS.
• Restrict interior use to small surface areas. Not recommended for interior use on large surface areas in confined spaces.
• If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
Please click here to download PDF Data Sheet
Please note all prices include VAT
Basildon Paints, Blue House Farm, London Road, Pitsea, Basildon, Essex, SS13 2BY email@example.com
Our other websites include www.blackbitumen.co.uk www.barnpaint.co.uk and www.redoxideprimer.co.uk www.creosotedirect.co.uk
|GREEN - 19 Litre
|BLACK- 19 Litre
|RED - 19 Litre
|GREY - 19 Litre
|GREEN - 10 x 19 Litre
|BLACK- 10 x 19 Litre
|RED - 10 x 19 Litre
|GREY - 10 x 19 Litre